NH Child Care Search Portal go to that section
All families will find resources to make informed decisions about child care services that meet their needs. NH professionals, policy makers, and partners will use the system information to make data-driven decisions that improve professionalism and workforce quality to positively impact children.
NH Connections Information System Mission:
- Families seeking care with programs that best meet their unique needs;
- Programs and early childhood, afterschool and Head Start professionals with resources to grow professionally and meet licensing requirements; and
- Administrators and directors to an employee’s professional requirements status.
How does the NH Connections Information System benefit my program?
- Marketing: Effortlessly market your program to families searching for child care, including linking them to your program’s website and social media.
- Real-time Program Updates: Update your program information any time, such as vacancy status, open or closed status during an emergency, program rates, schedules, etc.
- Online Applications:
- Background checks and status updates
- Early childhood or afterschool credential
- Find Professional Development Opportunities: Search for and enroll in professional development opportunities.
- Online Tracking:
- Individual’s professional development hours
- Technical assistance (TA), coaching, mentoring, and consulting.
- Respond to licensing visits electronically.
- Keep Informed during Emergencies. Links providers to important updates and information.
New Hampshire Child Care Search Portal
(Phase 1 of a multi-phase system rollout)
- Enhances and combines the current CCLU system and the Child Care Aware of NH Search Feature to provide a tailored list of available early child care, afterschool and/or school age, and Head Start programs for families seeking care.
- Programs will have the ability to highlight qualities that make their program unique and provide information to families about hours, availability and rates should they wish to do so.
- Exclusive access to The Child Care Search Portal will be available to programs starting 9/24 prior to it being available to families on 9/30. Programs will continue to have 24/7 access to this portal to make necessary changes to their profile from the launch date forward.
- The Child Care Search Portal is part one of the multi-part of the NH Connections Information System.
- Please note: This portal is mobile and PC friendly, however, it cannot be accessed from Internet Explorer
- NH Connections Information System: Program Support
Resources to Learn More About the NH Child Care Search Portal includes:
- How to Video: NH Child Care Search Portal for Providers
- Quick Reference Guide: NH Child Care Search Portal
- Recorded Webinar: Getting the Information and Resources You Need for Child Care Recovery and Stabilization: Making Your CCRSP Funding Work for You: Invoicing and Accountability – Session 7
- PowerPoint: Getting the Information and Resources You Need for Child Care Recovery and Stabilization: Making Your CCRSP Funding Work for You: Invoicing and Accountability – Session 7
- CCAoNH Live Chat Support