World Academy's progressive Early Education Team is looking for a fun, energetic, reliable, and knowledgeable candidate to fill the Toddler Teacher position, Monday through Friday, 40 hours a week.
This position will assist in managing the classroom atmosphere, support developmentally appropriate classroom curriculum, and maintain communication with fellow staff members and families.
The right candidate for this position is looking to strengthen their early childhood teaching skills. World Academy teachers are skilled in curriculum development, child assessment, and deeply understand child development. Candidates will be presented with multiple opportunities for training for professional growth.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Lead Teacher requirements preferred: Associates or Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education or in a related field of study (18 Credits in ECE, including 3 credits in Child Growth and Development)
- Associate Teacher requirements a must: A minimum of 9 Credits in ECE, including 3 credits in Child Growth and Development.
- Knowledge of NH Early Learning Standards and developmentally appropriate practices is a plus!
- Pay is based on educational experience and background.
The candidate filling this position would have a following responsibilities:
- Parent/teacher communication
- Classroom management
- Curriculum development and implementation
- Collaboration with teaching team
- Managing health, safety, and overall wellbeing of each child in care
- Student assessments
Website World Academy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org