School-Year Preschool teaching opportunity! Seeking a dynamic early childhood professional to plan and implement daily learning experiences in a Head Start classroom. The ability to develop trusting relationships with children and families is a must! Join our team and help create a positive nurturing environment that will support the development of relationships between children, families and staff.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree in Early Childhood or Bachelor’s Degree in related field with 18 credits in ECE, including at least one 3 credit course in Child Growth and Development.
SNHS provides competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including:
· Free individual health, dental and vision insurance plans
· A 403B retirement plan with a 10% match after one year!
· Holidays, sick leave and paid time off
· Professional development opportunities ~ most staff meet their professional clock hours during their work day!
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Go to www.snhs.org for more information on programs and locations!
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPosition Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment.
2. Plan and implement daily learning experiences that advance the intellectual and physical development of children, including the readiness of children for school by developing their literacy, phonemic, and print awareness, their understanding and use of language and increasingly complex and varied vocabulary, their appreciation of books, their understanding of early math and science, their problem solving abilities and their approaches to learning.
3. Welcome and support families as the primary educator of their child; provide opportunities for families to participate in the curriculum outside of the classroom (i.e. home-school connections) utilizing tools provided; encourage family engagement
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org