Child Care Center Director opening in Southern New Hampshire! Join our team and advance your career in early childhood education!
Southern NH Services Child Development Program is looking for a dynamic leader with a strong commitment to providing high quality services for infants, toddlers and preschool children.
Southern NH Services provides various program models to meet family and community need including:
• Head Start
• Early Head Start
• Child Care
The generous compensation package includes:
· Competitive hourly rate
· Health, dental & vision insurance plans
· Retirement program with a 10% employer contribution after one year
· Paid vacation, sick leave, all major holidays
· Agency Employee Assistance Program
· Staff wellness program
· Staff member discounts and savings through State Early Learning Alliance of NH (SELA)
Opportunities for ongoing professional development:
· Four training days per year; additional professional development opportunities including workshops or coursework for credit with reimbursement as funding allows.
Visit our Open House on Saturday January 26th and learn more about what we have to offer! Location: 134 Allds Street, Nashua from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM!
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Visit our website at www.snhs.org for more locations and opportunities!
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications: A minimum of an Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, Bachelor's preferred; 3-4 years management experience; marketing skills; and experience related to fiscal issues including but not limited to fee collection; ability to be flexible with time for evening meetings.Position Responsibilities:
The Center Director is responsible for the daily operations, management, and quality of services for the Child Care Center and with maintaining licensure and compliance with Head Start Program Performance Standards.
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com