Little Frogs & Polliwogs is currently seeking a full time Lead Teacher to work Monday through Friday in our center. We are looking for a happy, caring, compassionate person who has experience working with children, we care for infants through Pre-K. We are committed to providing quality care and education for all the children in our program and our teaching staff works together as part of a team.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Applicants must have 18 credits with at least 3 of the ECE credits must be in Growth and Development.
* Be at least 18 years of age or order.
* Have experience working with children.
* Have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Have a NH Employment Eligibility Card or willing to get one.
* Clear a full background check.
* Be responsible to maintain proper number of training hours annually as required by state licensing.
* Be willing to/have CPR and First Aid certification.
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
* Assisting in the daily implementation of curriculum activities and actively engage with children.
* Model good hygiene, behavior and encourage self-help skills.
* Provide proper supervision, manage cleanliness and order.
* Follow all center policies and state regulations.
Little Frogs & Polliwogs Learning Center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com