The overall responsibility of the Early Childhood Educator is to support the Lead Teachers in providing engaging, child inspired curriculum with a focus on the whole child in a team atmosphere. Primarily this includes assisting in leading planned classroom activities while providing direct care, meeting the needs of each individual child with support of their cognitive, social-emotional and physical development, and supervision of all children enrolled while ensuring the program is in compliance with NH State Licensing Bureau regulations.
Hourly position, dependent on experience.
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children’s futures, Growing Places provides a generous compensation package to full time employees - including one hour paid lunch, 10 vacation days, paid holidays, 100% employer paid health, dental and short-term disability insurance, paid planning time and employee perks related to shared service alliance membership.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
• Associate's/Bachelor’s degree, with degree in Education or related field a plus
• Nine early childhood education credits, teaching experience preferred
• Must pass Background Check (State Fingerprint)
• Is, or is willing to be CPR and First Aid Certified
• Knowledge of children’s physical, emotional and developmental patternsPosition Responsibilities:
• Create an environment that fosters cooperation, communication and collaboration
• Consider the individual child and their uniqueness in program and curriculum planning
• Use the outdoors as an extension to the classroom
• Plan intentional, child-inspired curriculum
• Ensure all classroom activities are developmentally appropriate and enhance social, physical and intellectual well-being of the children enrolled
Website Growing Places
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org