Lead Teacher for children ages 2.5 to 3.5 years of age
Position begins August 24, 2020
Position includes possible summer employment in our Summer Camp session (July – August)
Associate degree with 18 early education credits along with experience with developmentally appropriate curriculumPosition Responsibilities:
ELCM is seeking a kind and nurturing teacher who will...
· Promote a classroom management style that uses positive teacher language and promotes self-esteem.
· Create a classroom that is attractive and inviting to children and is a harmonious place where each child feels successful every day.
· Develop and implement a curriculum that promotes self-discovery and learning through play.
· Set goals and objectives for the children in your class, track growth and record successes in each child’s portfolio.
· Communicate effectively with parents through daily interactions and daily news along with monthly newsletters.
Website Early Learning Center of Milford
We are a "License Plus" facility!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org