We are seeking qualified, patient, nurturing early childhood professionals to join our team for the following positions:
- Lead Infant Teacher
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Associate Teachers
Creative Imaginations Childcare Center is a new childcare program coming to Brookline, NH in March. We offer child care to children 6 weeks through pre-k. We are located on a 5 acre private lot that abuts the beautiful Andres Institute of Art hiking trails and centrally located on Route 13 in Brookline, just minutes from Milford, Townsend, and Hollis.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified candidates will have at least 9 credits in child development, early childhood education, or elementary education with at least 3 credits in child growth and development. Experience working in a licensed childcare center also preferred. Candidates should be familiar with developmentally appropriate practice and creative curriculum, but will train the right candidate.
- 18 hours of professional development required annually
- CPR & First Aid certified, or willing to get certified
- NH Childcare Employment eligibility card, or willing to get one per licensing requirements. Including finger printing and background check.
- Knowledge of licensing rules and regulations
- Ability to work as a team and flexible to work with all ages
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Must be able to multitask
- Over see the health, safety, and wellbeing of the children in the classroom
- Develop and implement developmentally appropriate, creative curriculum implementing a variety of teacher initiated and child directed activities
- Meet the individual needs of each child in your care
- Complete daily lesson plans
- Communicate effectively with staff, children, and families daily
Website Creative Imaginations Childcare Center
Learning. Laughing. Playing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org