Join a fun team and do something you love! We are looking for individuals with youth development experience to help implement educational, enrichment and recreational activities. Join a fun team working together to help children succeed and grown into caring, responsible citizens. We are hiring full time staff.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
To apply for our Group Leader positions candidates must be at least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or general equivalency diploma and meet the following State of New Hampshire Childcare Licensing Bureau's requirements for a group leader:
- Experience working with school-age children, totaling 600 hours; AND/OR - Documentation of at least 3 credits in elementary education, human growth and development, behavior management, recreation or early childhood education.
Qualified candidates also will demonstrate the following:
-Ability to plan, implement and supervise activities and special events for elementary school aged children
-Must be able to work independently
-Strong conflict resolution & positive role modeling skills
-Ability to encourage student participationPosition Responsibilities:
1.Creates an environment that facilitates the achievement of Youth Development Outcomes that:
-promotes and stimulates program participation
- assists in orientating new members to the Club rules and daily scheduling
-provides guidance and role modeling to members
2. Effectively implements and administers programs, services and activities for members.
3. Monitors and evaluates programs, services and activities to ensure Club and child safety, quality programs and good appearance of the branch/site at all times. May be asked to track and assesses outcomes through periodic activity reports.
4. Ensures a productive work environment by participating in branch/site staff meetings.
Website Boys and Girls Clubs of Central NH
Boys and Girls Clubs of Central NH
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com