The ECCP Application will be available until Tuesday, June 9, 2020 at 12:00 PM. You must have ECCP designation program to apply for the Child Care Recovery and Stabilization Program.
There is an updated application for Emergency Child Care Programs (ECCP). Programs that are currently operating as ECCPs do not need to reapply.
This message is from our collaborative partner, the Department of Health and Human Services.
Dear Child Care Colleague;
Child care is essential to the workforce, as such we have established the Emergency Child Care Program through the DHHS Child Care Licensing Unit and the Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration along with our partners.
To assist you in continuing to provide child care in accordance with the Governor’s Emergency Order #17 pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04, we have created the attached documents which include an application to the Emergency Child Care program, DHHS’s Health and Safety for Child Care Guidelines, FAQs clarifying the new Stay-at-Home orders and how they impact child care providers.
Please take some time to review the attached documents and consider submitting your Emergency Child Care Program application, as soon as possible, to assist you in continuing to support families that are in need of care.
The application will should take no more than 10 to 15 minutes to complete and will help us match you with your needs for resources and employers in your area.
If you have any questions, please email the Bureau of Child Development and Head Collaboration at ECCP@dhhs.nh.gov.
Again, thank you for all that you do to support Granite State children and families.
DHHS Bureau of Child Development and Head Start Collaboration and DHHS Child Care Licensing Unit
- NH ECCP Update 5.1.2020
- NH DHHS Emergency Child Care Program Application 5-11-2020
- COVID-19 Revised Reopening Guidance from the Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce 5/22/2020
- COVID-19 Reopening Guidance from the Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce 5/18/2020
- DHHS Health and Safety for Child Care Programs 3-27-2020
- NH Governor Emergency Order # 40 Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04 as extended by Executive Orders 2020-05 and 2020-08
- NH Governor Exhibit A to Emergency Order 17
- NH Governor Emergency Order 17 Pursuant to Executive Order 2020-04
- FAQs Exec Order 17 Posted 3-27-2020