As New Hampshire re-opens its economy, child care becomes even more essential as the foundation on which businesses, government, families, and communities will recover and rebuild. In this second of three phases for the DHHS Child Care COVID-19 response, providers may receive funding and resources through the NH Child Care Recovery and Stabilization Program (CCRSP) Program.
Overview and Instructions:
- CCRSP Overview_6-9-20
- CCRSP Application Instructions
- The email address for the CCRSP Financial documents is email@example.com. Use subject line: CCRSP Docs.
- The mailing address is DHHS BCDHSC, Attention Dianne Chase CCRSP, 129 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301.
- Child Care Expense and Income Report Template
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59 PM on Thursday, June 11, 2020 at which time the link will be shutdown.
- In order to receive Child Care Recovery and Stabilization Program (CCRSP) funds, you will need a State of NH vendor number: Vendor Number Application.
- Open Programs only – CCRSP Application for Open Programs Only
- For program re-opening by Sept 8 – CCRSP Application for Re-Opening by Sept 8 Programs Only
- For multi-site programs open or closed only – CCRSP Application for Multi-site Open or Closed Programs Only
Copy of Applications for REFERENCE Purposes: