The New Hampshire Professional Registry brings recognition and professionalism to the early childhood and afterschool workforce. It can be used as a way to create an online personal portfolio.
The Individual Benefits to the Registry Include:
- Registering for training and tracking your own professional development.
- The assurance that all trainings in the Registry are acceptable for licensing and credentialing.
- Generate and share your training and education record at your discretion.
- Create and maintain your own individual record and track all of your achievements.
- Access to your password-protected record and your training and education record 24/7.
- Ability to download your individual information at any time and any place with internet access.
- Ability to view and reflect upon your own professional growth along your career pathway.
- Complete your credentialing* application online.
The Registry is also a system of data collection that can be used to inform policymakers about this workforce.
Click here to access the NH Professional Registry.
- Step by Step Guide on How to Create an Account
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions about Training Transcripts and Certificates
- NH Professional Registry User Guide
- NH Professional Registry Username and Password Cards (Can be printed on 2 x 3.5 inch business cards, 10 per sheet)
NH Professional Registry Training: Navigating the Professional Registry
*Please note that this Training Kit and PowerPoint are being provided as a courtesy professional development tool and resource for directors and others serving in a leadership capacity. The use of this kit is for training purposes and any individual utilizing this kit is responsible for ensuring that the training provided satisfies licensing requirements and that they satisfy CCLU requirements as a trainer. This kit cannot be used for profit and is a meant to be used as designed. When utilizing this kit, the trainer needs to note to all participants that this training was created in part or whole by Child Care Aware of NH through funds provided by the Department of Health and Human Services, Division of Children, Youth and Families and the Child Development Bureau.
- Navigating the Professional Registry Training
- Navigating the Professional Registry Presenter Outline