The New Hampshire Professional Registry brings recognition and professionalism to the early childhood and afterschool workforce. It can be used as a way to create an online personal portfolio.
The Individual Benefits to the Registry Include:
- Registering for training and tracking your own professional development.
- The assurance that all trainings in the Registry are acceptable for licensing and credentialing.
- Generate and share your training and education record at your discretion.
- Create and maintain your own individual record and track all of your achievements.
- Access to your password-protected record and your training and education record 24/7.
- Ability to download your individual information at any time and any place with internet access.
- Ability to view and reflect upon your own professional growth along your career pathway.
- Complete your credentialing* application online.
The Registry is also a system of data collection that can be used to inform policymakers about this workforce.
Click here to access the NH Professional Registry.
- Step by Step Guide on How to Create an Account
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions about Training Transcripts and Certificates
- NH Professional Registry User Guide