Do you have a passion for working with young children? Then Tender Years Learning Center is looking for you! Full and Part time positions are available. Pay based on education and experience. Come work with a wonderful group of dedicated educators today! We value our teachers and want you to be happy at work!
If this sounds like a position that you could thrive in, apply today! Please send cover letter, resume and transcripts (if available) to: Erica Hoegen at firstname.lastname@example.orgPosition Qualifications & Requirements:
*Lead teacher applicants must have minimum of 18 ECE credits including 3 college credits in child growth & development.
*Associate teacher applicants must have 9 ECE credits including 3 college credits in child development and willing to or working towards ECE college credits.
*Float Assistant applicants must have high school diploma and experience working with children and be willing to work towards ECE credits. ECE students encouraged to apply. We have flexible schedules available!
Candidates will have experience implementing the NH Early Learning Standards, creating a safe and nurturing environment for children, have a strong understanding of building parent partnerships and a dedication to our goals as a center to provide quality care and education.
Required Skills and Experience:
• A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
• Strong oral and written communication skills and basic computer skills
• High energy and the ability to work well with others (staff, children, and parents) and to foster a team environment.
• CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain within 90 days of employment
• Must meet state specific guidelines for the role including all FBI and fingerprinting background checks
• Must be physically able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
Tender Years Learning Center is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We encourage all to apply!Position Responsibilities:
·Assist in the implementation of curricula activities and encourage participation by children.
·Actively engage in activities; manage cleanliness, order, and availability of classroom materials.
·Maintain frequent communications with parents through informal discussions and progress reports.
·Encourage self-help and good hygiene through behavior modeling.
·Help ensure smooth, daily transition from home to child care center.
·Follow all center policies and state regulations.
·Maintain personal professional development plan to ensure continuous quality improvement.
Website Tender Years Learning Center
Love where you work!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com