Infant Toddler teaching positions available. Come work for Early Head Start and advance your career in early childhood education!
· Low teacher-child ratios; Classroom support including available on-site coaching & Opportunities for Advancement!
· Technology to implement curriculum and assessment
· Four training days per year; additional professional development opportunities including workshops or coursework for credit
· Generous compensation package including:
o Competitive hourly rate
o Paid vacation, sick leave, all major holidays
o Health, dental & vision insurance plans
o 403B Retirement plan with a 10% employer contribution after one year
o Agency Employee Assistance Program
o Staff wellness program
· Staff member discounts and savings through State Early Learning Alliance of NH (SELA)
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Visit our website at www.snhs.org for more locations and opportunities
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPosition Qualifications & Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred) or an Infant Toddler Child Development Credential (CDA).Position Responsibilities:
The Teacher has primary responsibility for the overall health and safety of the infants, toddlers/ preschoolers in the program. S/He works as a member of the classroom team in forming trusting relationships with the children and families, developing lesson plans, ongoing assessment, and general classroom management.
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org