Preschool Teacher opening in Nashua NH!
Southern NH Services is looking for a dynamic & caring early childhood teacher with a strong commitment to providing high quality services. The Teacher has primary responsibility for the overall health and safety of the children in the program. S/He works as a member of the classroom team in forming trusting relationships with the children and families, developing lesson plans, ongoing assessment, and general classroom management.
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Teacher Qualifications: A minimum of an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or a related field with a minimum of 6 courses in ECE/Child Development (one of which must be Child Growth and Development). Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education is preferred.
Teacher responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Establishing and maintaining a safe, healthy learning environment;
· Developing trusting relationships with the children and families by creating a positive, nurturing environment;
· Planning and implementing daily learning experiences that advance the intellectual and physical development of children.
SNHS provides competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including:
· Free individual health, dental and vision insurance plans
· A 403B retirement plan with a 10% match!
· Holidays, sick leave, and paid time off
· Professional development opportunities
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Go to www.snhs.org for more information on programs and locations!
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com