School Year teaching positions available in Manchester!
Assistant Teacher ~ Head Start
Job Summary: The Assistant Teacher shares responsibility for the overall health and safety of the infants and toddlers/preschoolers in the program. She/he works as a member of the classroom team in forming trusting relationships with the children, and general classroom function. His/Her schedule is developed on a daily/weekly basis to provide classroom coverage as needed.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Assistant Teacher Qualifications:
A Child Development Associate Credential (CDA) or Associate’s Degree in ECE (preferred); Minimum qualification: a High School diploma or G.E.D., 9 credit hours of early childhood college coursework including 3 hours of child growth and development and be willing to obtain a CDA.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and support a safe, healthy learning environment. Develop trusting relationships with the children and families by creating a positive, nurturing environment; encourage the involvement of families and support the development of relationships between children and families.
- Support daily learning experiences that advance the intellectual and physical development of children, including the readiness of children for school.
- Must have an awareness of developmentally appropriate practice and the ability to relate well to children and adults.
- Take part in classroom and center team responsibilities.
SNHS provides competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including:
· Free individual health, dental and vision insurance plans
· A 403B retirement plan with a 10% match after one year!
· Holidays, sick leave, and paid time off
Professional development opportunities
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org