School-year Human Services Position in Manchester!
Southern NH Services Head Start has a school-year family worker position available a for human services professional who can build positive and strength based partnerships with parents, coaching families in the process of identifying and meeting family development goals.
The generous compensation package includes:
· Competitive hourly rate
· Health, dental & vision insurance plans
· Retirement program with a 10% employer contribution after one year
· Paid vacation, sick leave, all major holidays
· Agency Employee Assistance Program
· Staff wellness program
· Staff member discounts and savings through State Early Learning Alliance of NH (SELA)
· Opportunities for ongoing professional development including 4 training days per year
This position is 30 hours per week/39 weeks per year.
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Go to www.snhs.org for more information on programs and locations!
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
The candidate will have a degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Human Services or related field; Prior experience in case work, community organizations, and working with small groups; Ability to be flexible with time. Bi-lingual skills a plus.Position Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supporting the provision of comprehensive services in the areas of education, health, nutrition, disabilities and mental health
· Home visits
· Parent support and education
· Recruitment and outreach
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org