Southern NH Services is looking for a dynamic leader in early childhood with a strong commitment to providing high quality services. The Center Director is responsible for the daily operations, management, and quality child care of the center to which they are assigned.
This position is 35 hours per week/52 weeks per year.
· Health, dental & vision insurance plans
· Retirement program with a 10% employer contribution after 1 year
· Paid vacation, sick leave, & holidays
· Agency Employee Assistance Program
· Staff wellness program
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Visit our website at www.snhs.org for more locations and opportunities
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPosition Qualifications & Requirements:
The candidate will have a minimum of an AA in Early Childhood Education, Bachelor’s degree preferred; 3-4 years management experience including supervision experience; marketing skills; and experience related to fiscal issues including but limited to fee collection. Must carry adequate automobile insurance and be able to provide proof of insurance.
Nice to Haves:
Strong communication skills
Sense of humorPosition Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Maintaining a quality child care program that is in compliance with NH State Licensing and Head Start Performance Standards.
· Providing leadership and direction in planning for the training, development, and mentorship of all staff in order to meet or exceed requirements, and as a means of ensuring quality experiences for infants/toddlers, preschoolers, and their families.
· Overseeing the organization and implementation of curriculum, goals, and objectives that are appropriate for infant, toddler, and preschool aged children.
· Provide ongoing supervision and annual evaluation with staff as assigned.
· Ensure the completion of administrative duties associated with the functioning of a child development program; plan for staff scheduling that meets or exceeds teacher ratio requirements.
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com