The Center Director is responsible for the daily operations, management, and quality child care of the Child Care Center to which they are assigned.
- Health, dental & vision insurance plans
- Retirement program with a 10% employer contribution after 1 year
- Paid vacation, sick leave, & holidays
- Agency Employee Assistance Program
- Staff wellness program
The candidate will have a minimum of an Associate’s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, Bachelor’s preferred; 3-4 years management experience; marketing skills; and experience related to fiscal issues including but not limited to fee collection; ability to be flexible with time for evening meetings, and possible weekend marketing activities.Position Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a quality child care program that is in compliance with NH State Licensing and Head Start Performance Standards.
- Providing leadership and direction in planning for the training, development, and mentorship of all staff in order to meet or exceed requirements, and as a means of ensuring quality experiences for infants/toddlers, preschoolers, and their families.
- Building and maintaining a strong team that is focused on the mission and vision of the organization.
- Providing ongoing supervision and annual evaluation with teachers, family workers, and other staff as assigned.
Ensuring the completion of administrative duties associated with the functioning of a child development program; planning for staff scheduling that meets or exceeds teacher ratio requirements.
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org