Assistant Teacher position available in Hillsboro!
Head Start can provide professional development opportunities for you to grow in the field of early childhood education! Full time position available with a generous benefit & compensation package including:
· Competitive hourly rate
· Health, dental & vision insurance plans
· 403b Retirement program with a 10% employer contribution after one year
· Paid vacation, sick leave, all major holidays
· Agency Employee Assistance Program
· Staff wellness program
Professional Development opportunities:
· Coursework for credit, as funding allows
· Four training days per year!
· CPR, First Aid and other paid workshops
· Classroom support including available on-site coaching
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Visit our website at www.snhs.org for more locations and opportunities
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity EmployerPosition Qualifications & Requirements:
Assistant Teacher Qualifications: Must have a High School diploma or G.E.D & and 9 credit hours of early childhood college coursework including 3 hours of child growth and development; be willing to pursue a Child Development Associate Credential (CDA); an Associate’s Degree in ECE (preferred).Position Responsibilities:
The Assistant Teacher shares responsibility for the overall health and safety of the children in the program. She/he works as a member of the classroom team in forming trusting relationships with the children, and general classroom function.
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com