School Year teaching position in Greenville, NH!
Southern NH Services Head Start is looking for a dynamic & caring early childhood teacher with a strong commitment to providing high quality services. The Teacher has primary responsibility for the overall health and safety of the children in the program. S/He works as a member of the classroom team in forming trusting relationships with the children and families, developing lesson plans, ongoing assessment, and general classroom management.
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Teacher Qualifications: A minimum of an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) or a related field with a minimum of 6 courses in ECE/Child Development (one of which must be Child Growth and Development). Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education is preferred.Position Responsibilities:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Establish and maintain a safe, healthy learning environment. Develop trusting relationships with the children and families; encourage the involvement of families and support the development of relationships between children and families.
2. Plan and implement daily learning experiences that advance the intellectual and physical development of children, including the readiness of children for school by developing their literacy, phonemic, and print awareness, their understanding and use of language and increasingly complex and varied vocabulary, their appreciation of books, their understanding of early math and science, their problem solving abilities and their approaches to learning.
3. Welcome and support families as the primary educator of their child; provide opportunities for families to participate in the curriculum outside of the classroom (i.e. home-school connections) utilizing tools provided; encourage family engagement in the classroom and program through volunteering, curriculum development and planning.
SNHS provides competitive wages and comprehensive benefits including:
· Free individual health, dental and vision insurance plans
· A 403B retirement plan with a 10% match after one year
· Holidays, sick leave, and paid time off
Professional development opportunities
Apply online at: http://www.snhs.org/jobs/
Go to www.snhs.org for more information on programs and locations!
SNHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Website Southern NH Services
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org