To assist Child Care Teacher/Director in proving a safe, creative and nurturing environment for all children; to assist in teaching and promoting safety, proper hygiene and socialization skills; to assist in implementation of the policies of the Penacook Community Center and State Child Care Licensing Unit rules and regulations.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Minimum of high school enrollment or completion.
Some experience in working with children.
Ability to interact with positively and enthusiastically to children and adults.Position Responsibilities:
1. Provides careful and effective supervision of children's activities as assigned by the Child Care Director/Teacher to insure safe and positive learning opportunities.
2. Assists children in maintaining the standards of behavior set by the program by using non-punitive disciplinary methods and positive reinforcement strategies as demonstrated by the Child Care Director/Teacher.
3. Reports any dangers, problems, or concerns to the Child Care Director.
4. Cooperates with all other program staff a member for the betterment of the program.
6. Will assist in the preparation and distribution of breakfast and snack.
7. Will assist in the daily set-up and clean-up of program activity areas.
8. Childcare assistant takes on the primary role of housekeeping and cleaning up of the program.
9. Other duties as assigned by the Child Care Director/Teacher.
Website Penacook Community Center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com