If you have a passion for working with children, in a fast paced environment, providing a highly engaging curriculum. Then this is the position for your. We are looking for a team member to work with toddlers and/or preschoolers and to help bring our vision to life. Our vision is "To provide a high quality program where families are excited for their child to attend, with high quality teachers who work as a team with families to provide developmentally appropriate play based curriculum engaging children in all areas of development."Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Associate Teacher or Lead Teacher Qualified
- CPR and 1st aid certified or will in get within 60 days of hire
- undergo a background check
- Plan individual and group age appropriate activities to actively engage children and encourage social, cognitive, and emotional growth
- maintain frequent communication with parents through informal discussions, progress reports, and electronic communication
- ensure all center policies and state regulations are met
- ensure a healthy classroom environment.
- supervise teacher assistants to ensure they are following planned activities, and hygiene and safety standards
Website One Step Ahead Daycare
Child care center ages 6 weeks to 12 yr.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com