Nurture & Nature Children’s Center is currently seeking a fulltime Toddler Teacher. Our unique curriculum is based on the philosophy that children learn best through experiences and our approach is deeply connected to nature. We are seeking a self-motivated, experienced and caring teacher to join our Toddler classroom.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Early Childhood Teacher Applicants must meet the following requirements:
* minimum of 1 year of professional child care experience
* meet NH Child Care Licensing qualifications for Associate or Lead Teacher
* 9 credits in ECE minimum
* high energy, enthusiasm, & sense of humor
* strong oral & written communication skills
* ability to work well with others and to foster a team environment
* a strong understanding of child development & commitment to Early Childhood Education
* First Aid and CPR certification preferred
* Must clear full background check and pass health screening
*able to work 9:00am- 5:30pm
· Assist Lead Teacher in maintaining records on each child’s progress and development for the purpose of planning and compliance with licensing Standards.
· Responsible for assisting the teacher with the full implementation of state licensing performance standards, policies and procedures, regulations and guidelines in the day-to-day operation of an early childhood development center (6 weeks-6 years of age) including developmentally appropriate practices for a preschool program.
· Participate in staff meetings, center activities, and staff development.
· Assist Lead Teacher in reviewing the progress of each child and developing written plans to promote each child’s growth and development.
· Maintain a well-organized, safe and attractive classroom environment conducive to the optimal growth and development of children.
· Develop a positive relationship with each child and promote the development of self-esteem and self-discipline.
· Assist Lead Teacher in planning and implementing the daily program of activities based on principles of child development and in accordance with the program’s curriculum
· Observe each child daily to assess skills, interests, and needs and use this information to facilitate learning and growth.
· Establish a positive relationship with each child’s family and share information about the child’s day at the Center.
· Assist the teacher in conducting staff/parent conferences where appropriate.
· Assist teacher in the full implementation of IEP’s and inclusion of children with disabilities and special needs.
· Responsible for assisting Center Director and teacher in implementing parent involvement activities.
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.
· Complete an updated personnel file.
· Act as a friendly ambassador for center
· Follow dress code appropriately.
· Assure that a positive image of center is portrayed at all times
· Serve as mandated reporter to Department of Children and Family Services
Website Nurture & Nature Children's Center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com