Are you an ECE graduate, passionate about play based learning?
If so, consider joining our Reggio-Inspired, arts and inquiry based Preschool through Second Grade private school in Dover, NH.
MY SCHOOL is looking to add to our highly-qualified staff for the upcoming 2019-2020 School year.
We offer a professional, fun and flexible team environment, competitive pay and opportunities for growth.
Paid weekly planning & documentation time.
Benefits package including paid professional development hours, holidays & personal days.
Positions are full-time, between 32-37 hours per week.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree or Certificate in ECE or related field (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Experience working in early childhood education settings
- Experience/knowledge of Reggio Philosophy, Constructivism, and/or Project Approach (Experience with documentation a plus)
- Computer skills, creating documents using Word & PowerPoint
- Collaborative attitude with families, children, and peers
- Ability to plan curriculum responsively, relative to children’s interests
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Respectful, curious, creative, and kind characteristics
Applicant must be available for at least 2 closing shifts per week (until 5:30pm)
Website My School, LLC
Reggio-Inspired Preschool - Second Grade
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com