Mud Pies and Make Believe Children's Learning Center, a Licensed Plus center in East Hampstead, is currently accepting applications for a loving, experienced Infant /Toddler Lead or Associate Level Teacher for our school family.
Qualified individuals must be energetic and experienced, with knowledge of child development and developmentally appropriate activities in an infant and toddler setting. We are seeking a caring and nurturing teacher with good communication skills and a high level of professionalism as well as the ability to work as a team with your co-teacher.
Candidate MUST be willing to comply with NH Child Care Licensing rules and professional development requirements.
Qualified applicants with at least 9 credits in approved coursework, 3 of which must be in Child Growth and Development are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to: gloria@MudPiesandMakeBelieve.comPosition Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified candidates will have at least 9 credits in Early Childhood Education, 3 of which must be in Child Growth and DevelopmentPosition Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure the safety of each child enrolled in the class whether in the classroom, on the
playground, or in common areas
- Maintain regular observation and evaluation of children's development and progress as directed by the Director
- Record daily feeding, diapering and napping information as well as provide visual updates via our iPad based application
- Accept and maintain responsibility on a daily basis for the ordered arrangement,
appearance, decor, and cleanliness of the learning environment
- Plan and implement age and developmentally appropriate classroom practices that will include the areas of physical, emotional, social and cognitive needs of the young children
- Treat each child with dignity and respect for his/her cultural background
Website Mud Pies and Make Believe Children's Learning Center
Mud Pies and Make Believe Children's Learning Center
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org