Little Frogs & Polliwogs is currently seeking a Full-time/Part-time Assistant Teacher to work Monday through Friday; exact schedule to be determined. Applicants must have an ability to work with others, be part of a team and bring a positive attitude to their work. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
· Be at least 18 years of age or order.
· Have a High School Diploma or GED.
· Clear a full background check.
· Be responsible to maintain proper number of training hours annually as required by state licensing.
· Be willing to/have CPR and First Aid certification.
Experience working with children is preferred, but not required. Applicants with a minimum of 9 ECE credits are a bonus.Position Responsibilities:
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
· Assisting in the daily implementation of curricula activities and actively engage with children.
· Model good hygiene, behavior and encourage self-help skills.
· Provide proper supervision, manage cleanliness and order.
· Follow all center policies and state regulations.
Little Frogs and Polliwogs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com