Kid's Culture Child Care is currently looking for an energetic, kind, easy going, knowledgeable teacher to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with toddlers in a Licensed Child Care Center, and will meet Associate Teacher qualifications per the State of NH Licensing Guidelines.
You will be working in a classroom of 5 toddlers
**Fast Start Sign on Bonus**
Paid Time Off after 90 day Review/ Probation period,
Team outings and employee appreciation events,
Small Center/Family atmosphere,
Monthly Professional Development hours
Health Care plans available including Dental and Vision- All Health plans include free Life Insurance plan.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must meet State of NH Associate Teacher Qualifications
- Complete all Pro Solutions Health & Safety Trainings
- CPR & FA Certified
- Carrying out the Center daily routine including; Meals, Circle, Craft, outdoor play, Diapering, and Toilet Training.
- Cleaning your classroom throughout the day and each night
- Acting as liaison between the children and parents;
- Addressing problems and answering questions,
- Creating a stimulating environment for the children by conducting developmentally appropriate
- Curriculum for Toddler aged children,
- Following all health and safety rules, both state and center regulated,
- Willingness to maintain education and training,
- Use Kid Reports on a daily basis to record Daily sheets.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org