Afternoon Assistant - Infant/Toddler Teacher
Seeking afternoon Assistant Teacher for the Infant/Toddler room. Hours are 1:30pm to 5:30pm Monday through Friday. Flexibility a plus, since morning and daytime subbing hours are always open and needed!
Experience not necessary, but a passion for children a must!Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Works in a team spirit to help create a warm, nurturing, fun environment where children thrive.
- Works under the supervision and cooperatively with the Associate Teacher, Lead Teacher, Director and Executive Committee.
- Meets all State Licensing Requirements for an Assistant Teacher.
- Up-to-date certification in infant/ child CPR and First Aid preferred.
- Has complete awareness of NH State Licensing Rules for childcare centers.
- Is familiar with the NH Early Learning Standards.
- Is familiar with the Reggio Emilia Approach. (Pikler Method for Infant and Toddler teachers)
Helps Associate or Lead Teacher to plan, prepare ahead, and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum for the classroom that includes the following:
- Links to the NH Early Learning Standards.
- Opportunities for children to help in planning their own activities.
- Time for structured and unstructured play, both indoors and outdoors.
- Opportunities for active as well as quiet activities.
- Opportunities for individual and group experiences, both child initiated and staff directed.
- Works cooperatively with all staff and specialists.
- Helps maintain a daily routine.
- Assists children through the routine as necessary.
- Is warm nurturing and cheerful with all children.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with all parents.
- Arranges a substitute as necessary.
- Voluntarily assists with fundraisers and special events.
- Helps maintain a clean, uncluttered, sanitized classroom environment.
- Sign In and Out daily.
Website Dublin Community Preschool and Child Care Center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com