Seeking a full-time Infant/Toddler Associate Teacher to co-teach in an amazing I/T teaching team! The shift is from 9:30am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. Responsibilities include assisting in the daily routines with care, feeding, cleaning, teaching, and loving. This is a 3-teacher teaching team, so you must be a team player!
Experience is preferred, but a passion for children is necessary!Position Qualifications & Requirements:
- Works in a team spirit to help create a warm, nurturing, fun environment where children thrive.
- Works under the supervision and cooperatively with the Lead Teacher, Director and Executive Committee.
- Meets all State Licensing Requirements for an Associate Teacher.
- Must have up-to-date certification in infant/ child CPR and First Aid.
- Has complete awareness of NH State Licensing Rules for childcare centers.
- Is aware of and utilizes the NH Early Learning Standards in planning of curriculum.
- Is aware of and utilizes the Reggio Emilia Approach in planning curriculum. (Pikler Method for Infant and Toddler teachers)
Helps Lead Teacher to plan, prepare ahead, and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum for the classroom that includes the following:
- Links to the NH Early Learning Standards.
- Opportunities for children to help in planning their own activities.
- Time for structured and unstructured play, both indoors and outdoors.
- Opportunities for active as well as quiet activities.
- Opportunities for individual and group experiences, both child initiated and staff directed.
- Works cooperatively with all staff and specialists.
- Maintains a daily routine.
- Assists children through the routine as necessary.
- Is warm nurturing and cheerful with all children.
- Communicates regularly and effectively with all parents.
- Contributes and helps with execution of monthly newsletter.
- Arranges a substitute as necessary.
- Voluntarily assists with fundraisers and special events.
- Maintains a clean, uncluttered, sanitized classroom environment.
- Sign In and Out daily.
Website Dublin Community Preschool and Child Care Center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com