This is split shift position. You will work from 7:30am to 12:30pm then 2:30pm to 5 or 5:30pm, which give you a full 40 hours a week.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
· Works in a team spirit to help create a warm, nurturing, fun environment where children thrive.
· Works under the supervision and cooperatively with the Associate Teacher, Lead Teacher, Director and Executive Committee.
· Meets all State Licensing Requirements for an Assistant Teacher.
· Up-to-date certification in infant/ child CPR and First Aid preferred.
· Has complete awareness of NH State Licensing Rules for childcare centers.
· Is familiar with the NH Early Learning Standards.
· Is familiar with the Reggio Emilia Approach. (Pikler Method for Infant and Toddler teachers)Position Responsibilities:
· Helps Associate or Lead Teacher to plan, prepare ahead, and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum for the classroom that includes the following:
o Links to the NH Early Learning Standards.
o Opportunities for children to help in planning their own activities.
o Time for structured and unstructured play, both indoors and outdoors.
o Opportunities for active as well as quiet activities.
o Opportunities for individual and group experiences, both child initiated and staff directed.
· Works cooperatively with all staff and specialists.
· Helps maintain a daily routine.
· Assists children through the routine as necessary.
· Is warm nurturing and cheerful with all children.
· Communicates regularly and effectively with all parents.
· Arranges a substitute as necessary.
· Voluntarily assists with fundraisers and special events.
· Helps maintain a clean, uncluttered, sanitized classroom environment.
· Sign In and Out daily.
Website Dublin Community Preschool and Child Care Center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com