Morning assistant/floater. This position runs from 7am to 1:00pm, and this time is spent primarily in the infant/toddler room but also some time in the preschool room.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Works in a team spirit to help create a warm, nurturing, fun environment where children thrive.
· Works under the supervision and cooperatively with the Associate Teacher, Lead Teacher, Director and Executive Committee.
· Meets all State Licensing Requirements for an Assistant Teacher.
· Up-to-date certification in infant/ child CPR and First Aid preferred.
· Has complete awareness of NH State Licensing Rules for childcare centers.
· Is familiar with the NH Early Learning Standards.
· Is familiar with the Reggio Emilia Approach. (Pikler Method for Infant and Toddler teachers)Position Responsibilities:
· Works cooperatively with all staff and specialists.
· Helps maintain a daily routine.
· Assists children through the routine as necessary.
· Is warm nurturing and cheerful with all children.
· Communicates regularly and effectively with all parents.
· Arranges a substitute as necessary.
· Voluntarily assists with fundraisers and special events.
· Helps maintain a clean, uncluttered, sanitized classroom environment.
· Sign In and Out daily.
Website Dublin Community Preschool and Child Care Center
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org