Extended day position at Windy Hill School
Part time, non exempt
Lead teacher or associate teacher qualified, to work 2-5:30 Monday-Friday. A background check is required, in addition to being very dependable, and having a positive disposition & a love for learning with children.
Provide formal and informal instruction and care for children enrolled in one of the college’s Windy Hill School programs. Abide by licensing standards. Models best practices in early care and education while providing guidance and training for Colby-Sawyer students in a lab school setting. Adherence to NAEYC’s Code of Ethical Conduct.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Lead teacher or associate teacher qualified.Position Responsibilities:
1. Teach, supervise and assist children implementing appropriate educational curriculum
2. Plan daily lessons and activities. Organize and prepare necessary materials.
3. Align classroom curriculum to the children’s needs and aligned with CHI courses.
4. Assist in training, planning/supervising and evaluating the daily activities of the students (internships, work-study and practicums).
5. Maintain a safe indoor and outdoor environment.
6. Confer with parents on a daily basis. Discuss children’s progress, problems and concerns.
7. Maintain professional development as outlined by the State of NH. Establish annual professional goals that align with Windy Hill and Colby-Sawyer College.
8. Carry out a variety of maintenance tasks such as cleaning up, setting up classroom, and organizing of materials.
9. Assist in planning and carrying out field trips and special events.
10. Assist other teachers and director as needed with a variety of administrative tasks. Attend staff meetings.
Website Colby-Sawyer College
Windy Hill School, preschool, New London, NH, Colby Sawyer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com