Available November 9- February 19
Windy Hill School is looking for a substitute teacher to co-teach in our pre-k program starting November 9-February 19. You would need to be Lead teacher or associate teacher qualified and be able to work 7:30-3:30 Monday-Friday. A background check is required, in addition to being very dependable, and having a positive disposition & a love for learning with children.
If interested, please contact Janet Bauer, Director of Windy Hill – email@example.com for more informationPosition Qualifications & Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in early childhood or elementary education. The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience. Be able to meet State of NH requirements for lead teacher.
2. One to three years of relevant teaching/childcare experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.Position Responsibilities:
1. Teach, supervise and assist children implementing appropriate educational curriculum
2. Plan daily lessons and activities. Organize and prepare necessary materials.
3. Align classroom curriculum to the children’s needs and aligned with CHI courses.
4. Assist in training, planning/supervising and evaluating the daily activities of the students (internships, work-study and practicums).
5. Maintain a safe indoor and outdoor environment.
6. Confer with parents on a daily basis. Discuss children’s progress, problems and concerns. Prepare yearly developmental reports for children in their classroom at regular intervals. Provide or suggest supportive literature.
Website Colby-Sawyer College
Windy Hill School, preschool, New London, NH, Colby Sawyer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org