All Aboard Preschool & Childcare Ctr is seeking candidates to fill a full time ( 32-40 hr) Infant/Toddler Float position. We are looking for someone that is nurturing and likes to teach through play who will bring a positive attitude to their work, has the ability to work well with others and be part of a team.Position Qualifications & Requirements:
Qualified Candidates must:
* Be Associate teacher qualified by NHBCCL & have at least 9 credits in ECE, 3 being in Growth & Development.
*Be willing to comply with CCL professional development requirements
*have the ability to lift 40 lbs.
* Be reliable
* Be a team playerPosition Responsibilities:
Include but are not limited to:
* Meeting the individual needs of the children
* Interact with children at their developmental level
* Observe, see, hear and respond to children's needs on a daily basis
*Plan and implement curriculum to support the developmental needs of each child in the classroom
* Communicate in a professional manner with families and co-workers on a daily basis.
* Participation in staff meetings and trainings
* Participation in center wide Family events.
* Abide by the rules and regulations as set forth by NHBCCL & policies of the center as outlined within the Staff Handbook.
all aboard preschool & childcare ctr
Licensed Plus ad Strengthening Families Center
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com