“There are one and a half million people directly employed in the child care field in the US – with another half million indirect jobs supported by the field. Those employed in the industry provide essential an essential service to countless American families. We need to be sure these jobs remain secure when the pandemic is 0ver.” CCAoA
Our hearts go out to all affected by COVID-19. Below are resources that may help programs through these trying times. We will continue to add resources to our site as they become available to us.
Other CCAoNH COVID-19 Resource Pages:
- Recovery & Stabilization
- COVID-19 Daily Updates
- Reopening Child Care
- Emergency Child Care Collaborative
- COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- Training and Webinars
- Financial Resources
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) (NH DHHS)
- 2-1-1 COVID-19 Hotline
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (CDC)
Resources for Providers:
- Yale School of Medicine COVID-19 Survey
- CCAoNH COVID-19 Supply Access List 6.2.2020
- Tips for Supporting Infants and Young Children’s Transition as we Reopen
- COVID-19 Revised Child Care Guidance from the Governor’s Economic Reopening Taskforce 5/22/2020
- Family Well-Being Guide & Cover Letter for Family Well-Being Guide
- NH Child Care Guide to Navigate the COVID-19 Crisis_5-5-20
- NH ECCP Update 5.1.2020
- DHHS Guidance of Face Masks in Child Care
- NAEYC Coping with COVID-19
- Resources for K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs
- Emergency Child Care Collaborative
- Facilitating Remote Learning Experiences for Pk-12 Learners During Response to COVID-19
Center for Disease Control:
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Re-Opening Child Care Providers.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Child Care Providers That Remain Open
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Employers and Small Business.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines for Re-Opening Schools and Day Camps.
- CDC Guidance for School Settings
- Child Care Programs that Remain Open from the CDC
National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education: The Caring for Our Children Crosswalk is designed to provide information to help caregivers/teachers and child care health consultants provide safe and healthy early care and education environments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education COVID-19 Questions-CFOC Crosswalk
Child Care Aware of America Resources:
- Health and Safety Measures-For Families
- CCAoA: Coronavirus Updates and Resources
- CCAoA: Coronavirus: How Does It Impact Child Care Providers and CCR&Rs?
- CCAoA: Coronavirus: What Child Care Providers Need to Know
Resources for After School Providers:
NH Department of Labor Guidance Regarding COVID-19 or Other Public Health Emergencies: Employers and employees may have questions about the impact of COVID-19 or other similar viruses on some employment laws enforced by the US Department of Labor.
- Department of Labor
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Questions and Answers.
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Questions and Answers
- COVID-19 Unemployment Insurance Guidance to Non-Profit and Public Employers
- Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
Emergency Planning Resources:
COVID-19 Resource Share by NH Child Care Providers: If you would like to share your letters or resources, please email them to email@example.com with the title COVID-19 Resource Share. Note that the resources below are from other directors, administrators and providers. These materials are not vetted by Child Care Aware of NH. It is your responsibility to make sure that the materials below meet CCLU Rules. Use resources below at your own discretion.
- COVID-19 Resource Share-Letter to Families
- BVS Letter to Families with adapted policies
- BVS Tuition Letter about tuition
- BVS Letter to Families 04.03.2020
- Early Beginnings for Young Learners Pandemic Handbook
- Social Story about Wearing Masks for Children
- Little Scholars COVID-19 Handbook
- Little Scholars Phase 1 Parent Survey
- Little Scholars Phase 2 Parent Survey
- Little Scholars Parent Survey
- Little Scholars Screening Checklist
- Little Scholars Teaching Survey
- Little Scholars Daily Screening Sheet